I disapprove of taking pictures of one’s meal and posting on Tumblr and would never do such a thing myself. However, if I did, last night’s dinner would look like this.
Happy May Day (for tomorrow or whenever it is/was)
Today I have been looking into my home finances and have come to the conclusion that I am getting very little paid in the way of interest into any of my bank accounts.
Frankly I think the banks are taking the piss.
I will not be taken for a mug. Today I have transferred all of my money from my UK bank accounts into the Cypriot Laiki bank.
Who’s the shithead now?
This year’s beer festival paid homage to King Richard III. As a mark of my own personal respect I stuck to the following Richard III themed special brews:
Church End Fiery Dick 5%
Full Mash Bow Bridge 4.8%
Muirhouse Richard’s Tipple 4%
Parish Car Park King 4.7%
Kinver Skull Crusher 6%
Langton All H’Ale 4.3%
Julian Church Greyfriars Best Bitter 4.5%
Two pints in The Marquis of Wellington followed by a trip to Yen Lins. Hot and Sour Vegetable Soup to start followed by Chilli Paneer, Bean Curd with Black Bean Sauce, Special Vegetable Hakka Chow Mein, Boiled Rice and CHILLI CHIPS!!! All washed down with a nice crisp dry white wine.
Pope Benedict XVI will have to give this little baby up
Get your tickets here for this historical guided tour that starts in the Clarendon and finishes in Babelas. Only £5 each plus my drinks all evening and possibly a bag of chips on the way home. You will discover:
- How the remains of Richard III were recently discovered in my shed
- Richard the III’s favourite pint
- How Richard III became an expert archer from playing darts
- Where Richard III had a go at an innocent passer-by for looking at him in a funny way
- How the cunning Richard left a curry house without paying for his meal with a daring escape through a toilet window
- Some fossilised chunder, left by Richard III, after he had a ‘bad pint’
Included in this tour will be a complete set of Richard III prints. You just need a computer, access to Google Images and a printer.
If you are unsure as to what you think about Keith Vaz, maybe this will help.